Advanced Technology and Techniques
Over the many years SERVPRO of Manteca has seen a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. Some of these advancements are using specialize equipment such as different air movers, centrifugal, axial and structural cavity drying. There has been significant upgrades in the dehumidifiers which has improved to pull more moisture from structure and contents to speed the drying process.
Drying a property quickly and effectively SERVPRO of Manteca is continuously educating their employees in the latest and newest drying methods. One way is to be certified by The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) The IICRC S500 Water Standard and Reference Guide is a specific set of practical standards set for water damage restoration, which includes psychometric and drying technology, which involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.